PROUD OF OUR LOCAL ROOTS
Oak Mortgage Company, LLC
Oak Mortgage Company, LLC
Oak Mortgage Website
Get Your Loan Faster!
Mortgage Planning Questionaire
Loan App Checklist
The Loan Process
Loan Application Info
Closing costs - loans
Your FICO score
Rates and A.P.R.
Mortgage Saving Tips
Rate Lock Periods
Daily Rate Lock Advisory
Fixed Vs. Adjustable
When to Refinance
Edelman Financial Services
Cape May County Realtors
Bill Hanrahan - Keller Williams Real Estate
Christopher Ohrenich - Desatnick Real Estate, LLC
Atlantic County Reators
Alan Weidner - Weichert Brigantine
Hader Rivas Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Shore
Jerry Barker - Weichert Asbury Group Atlantic City
Limited Realty - Justin Wan Keller Wiliams Realty Atlantic Shore
Robert Bergmeister - Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Shore
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?